lunes, septiembre 09, 2013

Wes Annac - Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1/3 - Sep 8, 2013

What are we doing right now, in this moment, to bring about positive change on our planet? What actions are we taking to Create a sustainable future for those generations ahead of us?We’re all beginning to recognize the necessity to build a world that acts in alignment with the balanced will of the people, and many in the spiritual circles I’m blessed to be a part of (including myself) have and continue to believe that we’re evolving into heavenly realms that we haven’t perceived of in quite a while.

The Earth’s ascension from the third dimension to the fifth is believed to be taking place in this moment, and it’s believed that at some point in our future (see the word “soon”) the effects of this evolution will overwhelm us all with Love and bliss in the realest energetic sense imaginable.
I don’t disagree with this idea, but I’m reaching a point where I examine everything I’m doing for this Earth and truly ask myself if it’s all enough.
Of course, I enjoy my role and forever will. That certainly isn’t the issue here. The issue for me is that I’m ready to expand in every way imaginable, and as I ponder just everything I could do for this world, I don’t even know where to begin.
I’m like a child who’s too afraid to jump into the waters of a pool I know I’ll have a lot of fun in if I could just take that first plunge.
Sure, on a certain level I’ve been exploring and expanding my role already. Do you think it’s an accident that you’ve all been hearing from more than one channeled entity/collective in more than one message through me lately?
I’m ready for an ultimate expansion to take place. In every area of the service to humanity I choose to perform, I want to accelerate the amount of good I’m able to spread or cause for others. I’m ready to address the problems of our present in the realest ways I can, and focus on building our future now with things I’ll be involved in that’ll reflect and help build upon a new paradigm.
With the immense inspiration being felt by more people every day, it’s becoming clear that our new age will be brought about by the projects we as a society start and contribute to. Sure, positive groups behind the scenes are working actively to bring our future about. Does this mean that we shouldn’t be as well?
If I can outline something that’s sparked the inspiration I’m feeling – I just watched an interview with a conscious musician I discuss and reference often. Beyond the wonderful performance that was given, the musician discussed various projects and things he was doing in that moment for the betterment of humanity.
This soul gave the greatest, most calm and collected yet conscious and clear interview I’ve yet seen, and discussed various subjects in ways that had me cheering along with discussing his various efforts in addressing what’s wrong with our world and uplifting it all.
Yes! Another conscious soul is hitting the mainstream with physical and spiritual truth and insight in a calm and cool way, and likely inspiring millions of others, like me, to begin doing the same. What I also felt, however, was my own desire to be that involved in helping humanity. Obviously, it wouldn’t be about any perceived fame or recognition for doing so; it’s about the drive to help in as real and far-reaching of a way as I possibly can.
I want to reach everybody, and I want you to as well.
Continued in Part 2 tomorrow (though I may end up posting it sooner).
Image: http://belize-travel-blog.chaacreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/earth_day_graphics_13.gif