sábado, septiembre 14, 2013

My beloved son Jesus – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn September 14, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, you have heard it already from me that only you can save yourself. My beloved son Jesus – oh yes, in truth he is also my son – will not come as your savior. He was born 2000 years ago through Maria to show you the way. To give you his light, his love and his wisdom. So much what they tell you about him in the Bible doesn’t comply to the truth. It has been skewed to give the churches even more power over you. My son has showed you through his own life and his teachings what is necessary for your soul’s development so that you too come nearer to me on your way. These are behaviors I told you already. Forgive yourself and others, don’t judge yourself and others. Love yourself unconditionally and love your neighbor the same way. This isn’t much, but only you yourself can do this for you. And we all stand ready to help you and to assist you in this. If you want this. So don’t hesitate to call us. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/