Toolbox_Magic
[Original language German, translated by (Contra)Mary]
My beloved humans here on Earth. This is I, Archangel Jophiel. speaking to you. It has been some while when I directed myself to you, humans on earth. I am an Archangel who prefers acting more in the background of everything pulling strings. I am not one alike my brethren and sisters being on the forefront and supplying you always with latest news, sage matters, and spiritual topics.

Thus it is my very special pleasure today to submit to you my particular share to the ToolBox. This my Dissolving Flame is even more unknown to you than that of Archangel Metatron since – as already mentioned – my activities are those in the background.

This also applies to the activity of my Flame being mostly in the background and it will be of much use to you if you want to provide your home, office or else locations with some positive energy. Since it is this positive energy which dissolves slowly all negative energies in some gentle and tender way. And this is sometimes needed when wanting to free a person, a place, or an object from negative energies in some slower manner.
This has something to do with issues when it is not meant nor foreseen that some human or object shall be freed from negative energies in a speedy way.
There may be some particular various reasons for it which I do not want to explain here furthermore as this would be going beyond any scope here.
Shall we attend now to the application or better expressed “invocation” and use of my “Dissolving Flame”.
I’d recommend following procedure:
  • Call upon me and my “Dissolving Flame” to come to you. This may be done in subsequent way:
“I call upon Archangel Jophiel and his Dissolving Flame” to come to me!”
You will have noticed that I do not have a specific color of my own. It is by its sound and name of my flame which will suffice to call up the quality needed. To explain it furthermore is quite a complex matter to be done and we shall leave it here as it is.
  • Now you give your order to my flame analogically to the Violet Flame of the Ascended Master St. Germain in a most precise way. And this may be subsequently done :
    • “I am calling upon you, Archangel Jophiel, to come to me with your “Dissolving Flame” in order to liberate this location/room from all negative energies and emotions!”
    • “I am calling upon you. Archangel Jophiel, to come to me with your “Dissolving Flame” and I request you please to envelope this object with your flame and dissolve all negative energies as well as emotions!”
    • “I am calling upon you, Archangel Jophiel, to come to me with your “Dissolving Flame” and I request you please to envelope all people here with your “Dissolving Flame” in order to dissolve all negative energies and emotions!”
As you may note from my explications you may make use of all possible formulations alike those with the Violet Flame of St. Germain. It is a matter of course that my flame does not own the same intelligence like that one of St. Germain – nevertheless it may be given orders to and to be put to use. It is not necessary to do any sort of visualization hereby.
Please note: on application of my Flame this may be put to use only at people or objects which beforehand have agreed to or having declared their will to undergo it. Regarding objects concerned I herewith refer only to humans living or working in such objects.
It is not allowed to apply my Flame without asking the permission of those involved before since it would violate “The Law of Free Will”. And this is why I request you always to ask first for permission before whether you may conduct such application or not.
As long as your very own locations are concerned this will be allowed as it is entirely your very own job and entirely up to you.
With this amendment I do hope to have shown you how essential/important it is always to have in your mind “The Law of Free Will”.
As it is one of the most essential laws here on Earth and as such is permanently observed by us. If it is not being adhered to – in such case there will be subsequent consequences to endure as  e.g. substantial increase of Karma – something which we really never should like to recommend to you (chuckles).
I do wish you much enjoyment when working with my Flame and you will see how pleasant My Flame is and how helpful it will prove to free some particular locations from negative energies in a moderately slow and continuous way!
With such great Love to all of you
yours Archangel Jophiel

Read also:
ToolBox – The ToolBox and its Preface
ToolBox – Introduction 
__
Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com