domingo, septiembre 29, 2013

Denise Le Fay - Shift Symptoms Into the NEW - September 29, 2013


“This may/may not be exactly on topic, but I have to share and I wanted to share on the new blog… This experience is absolutely NEW for me. I woke last night and my entire body was shaking, electrified, like never before. I’ve experienced what feels like electricity running through my body for years, but generally it would be in a specific area and noticeable but subtle at the same time. I could still function and no one in my vicinity would be aware of anything. But last night my entire body was shaking like crazy. I just completely let go and it went on for about an hour. My cat’s reaction was interesting as she is sort of “touchy” ;-) and usually if I disturb her sleep at all she gets out of bed and comes back in a few minutes. Last night, she stayed on her pillow next to me and held her paws on me the entire time. I had the thought that she thought I was purring – but I know in reality she probably had a better idea than I what was going on. In the midst of this I heard children laughing outside – upon my eventual investigation – after the shaking – there was no one there. As soon as I looked out the window there was nothing and the voices stopped...”
That Comment was by Morgean under another article but I wanted to include it here and talk more about some of the recent changes and/or tremendous amplifications of some of the old Ascension symptoms. Thanks Morgean for sharing about your amplification of the inner body vibrations ♥ or Rewiring as it’s been called in years past. (Some other Ascension Teachers have called this the MerKaBa and/or Ka body and/or Lightbody etc. I’ve called the Process of us incrementally embodying more and more Light and all the dramatic and necessary changes to our physical bodies, our central nervous system, our two divided brain halves being rewired (unified) and so on the Body and Brain Rewiring, but we’re all talking about the same Ascension related Processes.)
I wanted to write about this earlier but because I’m living this Process and recent completion of the Nine Month period on September 21-22, 2013 too, I’ve been abnormally exhausted (didn’t believe it could actually become worse than it has been!), abnormally achy with those old ascension flu symptoms, head pains and pressures in different areas and other symptoms — one of them being a tremendous amplification of the inner body vibration that Morgean mentioned. So even though I’ve wanted to write about these changes and amplifications since September 15, 2013 when I first got hit hard, I’ve been so affected by them myself that I couldn’t sit at the computer and do much of anything other than get the bare-bones creating of HighHeartLife done and do the other daily/monthly physical chores I have to. As usual, I’m adapting (we all are) to these changes and amplifications because I’m now able to get back into it… yet again.
Over the years I’ve written multiple articles at TRANSITIONS (see link in sidebar under Blogroll) about the ascension related Body Rewiring and Brain Rewiring processes. I’ve written about how I’ve observed this inner body electrical-like vibration or buzzing sensation in my body since around 2001 or 2002. I’ve talked about how it started out all those years ago as a localized inner body electrical-like vibration in my core that quickly pulsed on/off, and how over the years it spread out and up towards my head and eventually became a constant whole-body phenomena. I wrote about how it has evolved from a localized inner vibration to a growing whole-body vibration that’s constantly been amplifying year by year. I’ve also written about how this inner body Rewiring energy storm sounds to me when I’m in that half-asleep/half-awake state, which has been a constant growing roar like what I’d guess a tornado might sound like. [See TRANSITIONS for these Archived articles.]
Since 2011 this inner body vibration and clairaudient roar of energies has been steadily amplifying and became a whole-body vibration that’s amplified into whole-body shaking. Then on September 15, 2013, this inner body shaking got turned up a few more degrees and seemed almost violent in its NEW intensity. Let me add quickly that this particular ascension related symptom has never been physically painful, just strange feeling and sounding. It’s the only ascension symptom that hasn’t been physically painful!
When I felt this latest amplification of the inner body shaking which (for me) began on 9-15-13, I knew that as we approached the end of the Nine Month period and crossed over into the NEW, that we were entering and embodying a higher level of this ongoing Process and would be experiencing NEW changes with some old ascension symptoms. This will of course still be a highly personal situation just as the past 25 Ascension years have been. There will be periods where we’ll enter NEW phases of embodying and adjusting to and learning about certain NEW abilities, energies, awareness etc., but we’ll continue living this ongoing Process individually so there will continue to be slight variances to all this. In other words, your mileage may vary and that’s perfectly normal.
What I’ve gone through since 9-15-13 has been another substantial amplification of inner body energies shaking combined with us completing the Nine Month period and entering the NEW on 9/21-22/13. It feels to me, as of this writing, like we’re still in transition into the NEW and that it’s going to be this way for a while. Since the 9/21-22/13 Shift Point there’s been a pristine inner silence I perceive as a lack of the old Evolutionary Cycle energies and blueprints or templates and many multidimensional players. In other words, we’re so in the NEW now that my ears are ringing constantly from the vastness of IT — the great creative potential of IT — the wide open Divine spaces of IT. Our creative cosmic school and playground has just gotten a lot larger and it feels wonderfully spacious even though the constant high-pitched ringing sounds in my head of cosmic vastness are a bit too much sometimes! I’ll happily adapt just as I always do… just as we all will.
One of the reasons for my lack of more specifics now is due to this continued transitional state. When there’s more news to tell I certainly will share what I’m aware of. But for now, we’re still very deeply affected by the Shift Point transition and entrance into the NEW cycle and its blueprints and the vast potential to create anew that lies vibrating before us. Some of us are shaking from this NEW potential and NEW energy we’re housing now. This inner body shaking reminds me of being in an airplane on the runway waiting to take off. As the pilot increases the the fuel to the engines the whole plane increasingly roars and literally vibrates and shakes. Then, the pilot releases the brakes and the plane roars down the runway and finally lifts off and becomes airborne. It feels like we’re doing the same thing.
As always rest when you need to, sleep or nap when you need to, do no-thing when you need to, sit in your High Heart and remember who you really are, and say the great mantra from Cosmic Awareness as often as you need or want — ‘I am the I AM that I am. I am the I AM that I am. I am the I AM that I am.’
Denise
September 29, 2013
light blue copyright Copyright © Denise Le Fay and HighHeartLife, 2013. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and you include this copyright notice and live link. http://highheartlife.wordpress.com/