jueves, septiembre 05, 2013

Affirmations for a Healer and a Seeker Sep 4, 2013 - Wes Annac

http://lightworkers.org/files/pictures/picture-36129.jpg
There is nothing in our past that cannot be healed by self-love/Self-love through and from our divine Source. Transmute. Transmute. Transmute.
I am a creator of my blueprint. Who is to say there is only pain? Who is to say there is only suffering? Who is to say there is only happiness? I let go of my need to define what is and what can be. It is what it is. I can live and thrive in the unknown.
I own up to my God-essence. I am divine in essence and limitless in potentiality.

I call forth my ascended self as I course through time and space to honor the divine in me.
I acknowledge the dichotomy of knowing and the unknown. I accept the knowing within while I navigate through the unknown and accepting that life has different courses and options for me and all of us.
I give thanks to the wonderful gift of healing. I give thanks to the choice of going another direction other than fear.
I am spirit in essence and have my enlightened moments; there is no more searching needed. I am it – spiritually enlightened. We all are.
I am a healer when I tune into my centeredness and awareness.
I am a healer when I own the moment and say to myself, all is well at this moment.
I am a healer when I know deep inside, I am my own gatekeeper; therefore, I open the door to experience my healing and wholeness.
I am even a healer even in moments of vulnerability. I do not discredit my greatness and wholeness just because I have moments of fear or pain. Just because I fall into forgetfulness in moments of vulnerability does not mean that I am less divine.
The relentless thirst for spiritual search is nothing but an illusion to my separation to God. We are all healers of our own lives and play the chess game of life where we impact each other. Having said this, I am where I am. You are where you are.
Where I am is where my heart is. Where I am is where my mind takes me. Where I am is where I am. Where you are is where you are. I am good enough where ever I find myself in. You are good enough where ever you find yourself in. I am good enough to claim my God-essence/Good-essence and that is the essence of who I am.