jueves, junio 13, 2013

Terri Newlon – Djwhal Khul – I AM – 13 June 2013


djwhalKhulDjwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright dear ones. Today I want to talk about how to use “I AM” as a statement that goes very, very deep into the consciousness.
“I AM” is really a declaration of Creation speaking the words of God “I AM” and kind of declaring silently all that is or all of Creation or God’s creative consciousness.
So when you begin to play with the “I AM”, essentially you want to feel the energies going in deeper and deeper and deeper. So you can declare “I AM”, breathe out and empty your being. You might play with words like ‘ I AM emptiness”, “I AM not” which is also saying I’m void as well as full. So when you work with “I AM” you can play with that for a while and then say “I AM not”, which is also true, in that you are saying I’m emptiness, I am creative consciousness that is not yet at its peak, not yet developed.

So I do encourage you to play with that and the common ones like “I AM that I AM”, or “I AMwhat I AM”. It’s a very kind of simplistic way of saying it. You can also look at reality and say “It is what it is” and that’s another way of extending that.
So one more trick here I think that will be helpful for developing the intuition as well is use the technique to go to a still point which is you sort of roll your eyes up as though they can now look inside your head, towards the center of the head. So almost like you’re cross-eyed and looking to the center, then declare “I AM” or you can say “God is” or anything that you want to play with, and then wait for a little click or shift in the consciousness that moves you to the still point. It’s very brief. It’s a very quick exercise.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
www.terrinewlon.com / link to original article / via www.shiftfrequency.com / link to article