sábado, junio 01, 2013

Shifting now - The power of your mind! How to shift into the best reality possible! - Anna Merkaba






THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS. BE IN THE NOW. BE GRATEFUL. SHIFT INTO THE REALITY YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE.


What started out as a rather awful day full of disappointments, stress, anxiety and sadness, turned into the most wonderful day full of incredible experiences, wonder and pleasant surprises. All this happened because I decided that I was going to think positive no matter what.


Constructions workers who decided that the perfect time to start drilling the building so that it was shaking at 7 in the morning….. SO WHAT.. Land lady coming in while I was in the middle of the shower.. GREAT!... Driving on a highway in a torrential rain and swirling off the road nearly getting into an accident… AWESOME! Food gone bad in the car all because I turned the fridge to HEAT instead of COLD.. YAY!... And sooo much more!





The great thing about all this is that this gave me an opportunity to try out the Universal Laws and see how they would apply to these situations. Instead of being frustrated at all of these experiences, I decided to look for something positive in each of the “disappointments” that were coming my way.

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS: We’ve all heard this. Think happy, be happy… right, sometimes you just don’t have it in you to BE HAPPY in that instant, no matter how hard you try. They say when you force yourself to smile your body responds instantly and your mod is uplifted. Sadly it doesn’t always work…I tried to sing happy songs.. nothing… think about all the good things and remember all the fun times I’ve had… NOTHING.. I set there driving and feeling SAD… because I was so exhausted.. it is then that I decided that what I needed was a good shake.. And so I forced myself to “sit dance”.. you know, when you sit in a car.. and you begin to shake your body as if you’re dancing. And FINALLY.. finally!!!!!! I cracked a smile! Ohhh the glorious feeling of being happy again.. even if for a split second… I say split second because it disappeared just as quickly as it came… and I was back to my gloomy self.

The sadder I got.. the gloomier everything seemed.. the more “accidents” kept rolling my way.. here’s when I remembered another trick! BE IN THE NOW… I thought to myself that I was going to just enjoy the fact that I’m on the road again YAY! Looking out the window seeing beautiful trees and clouds.. that is when I began to note the shape of clouds.. and birds.. and such.. the day began to shift into a new direction… until.. I spaced out completely.. and barely avoided an accident..

I decided it was time for SHIFTING into a NEW reality.. This is the BEST trick in the world, taught to me by a wonderful friend of mine (you know who you are ;P) … and so THIS IS WHAT DID IT !!! I said to myself.. I AM GRATEFUL for everything that I have.. BUT.. I want to shift into another reality.. where I am completely happy, completely at ease, completely safe, completely complete, joyous.. etc., etc., etc… and LO AND BEHOLD… I began to feel how my body actually started to accommodate me completely without question to all of my thoughts and desires to feel the emotions of happiness, peace, etc.,

It was THEN and only then that I finally began to feel energized.. something I badly needed in order to keep driving.. I felt incredible!!! I began to experiment with confirmations, etc., etc., but instead of say “I AM so and so”.. as we’re all begin taught.. I kept saying “I AM SHIFTING NOW INTO.. blah blah reality.. SHIFTIN NOW!!!!”

Not only did I instantly begin to feel better, but surprising to me, I was completely aware of the NOW.. time stopped existing.. I was just there… IN THE NOW…. BEING GRATEFUL… AND HAPPY!

So the point of me sharing this experience with you.. is next time you find yourself, frustrated, exhausted, stressed, angry .. SHIFT into the reality you wish to be in.. because by staying in the gloomy state of mind.. you’re only making yourself even more sad, and even more sick, and attracting more and more trouble your way. It’s true.. so please use the power of the shift… OFTEN and enjoy your present reality to the fullest :D MUCH LOVE & LIGHT TO YOU ALL. ♥