domingo, junio 30, 2013

I understand you – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn June, 30, 2013



23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, I know exactly how and what you feel. You think that I float somewhwere above the clouds, in heaven, but you err in that. I am here on earth, incarnated in a human body. Only in this way I can help you even better. I know and feel all that my incarnation feels. None of her thoughts are foreign to me. Her life isn’t easy, so I know exactly what weighs you down and toils you. So I know exactly what it means to live as a human being on earth with all that moves, pleases, annoys, frightens and worries you. I understand all this very well, my child. You are not left alone. I am with you. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/