lunes, junio 24, 2013

Archangel Michael. “Cracks In The Sidewalk.” By, Bella Capozzi. June 24, 2013




999248_10151665521501684_401424691_n
Artwork by Lisa Marquis-Bradbury
I wanted to share an unusual experience I had during a Metatronia Therapy  healing session.  I was working with a dear friend of mine who is also a member of my soul-group and Team.  She lives in Australia and I’m in the USA, but as we know, things like physical distance and linear time are hardly relevant when we’re talking about friendships that stem all the way back to when we were itty bitty sparks of Sourcelight!  Such is the case with Bonnie and I.
We connected when she came to me as a client, and it was instant recognition.  We have come in to the Human experience as a large group of female beings, all here to anchor the Mother’s energy, spread her Light and practice our unique healing modalities.  I refer to us simply as “The Girls”, and there are quite a few of us who have managed to find each other.  We’re scattered all over the globe.  Some of us are more local than others.  Several of us have been receiving the information that we are still a bit too disconnected and that this was not necessarily the original plan we made, before we chose to incarnate.  As with everything else, life tends to get in the way.

During my Metatronia sessions, I normally will get imagery, physical sensations, and the occasional sentence or two.  But this morning it was different.  While I could feel Archangel Metatron’s energy coursing through me, I visually witnessed him standing off to the side.  Also, I have never done any type of automatic writing (yes, I’ve tried, but it never worked).  This will explain why the message is so choppy.  It also makes today’s session even more unusual.  I begin now, immediately after I’ve made my connection with Metatron and Bonnie…
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
“I allow myself to…” The sentence keeps repeating over and over.  I feel a really fast counter-clockwise spin.  Some small gray animals go running past, back and forth. They look at me with their big, dark eyes.  Oh, they’re koalas!  I’m getting some kind of a message from them about “preservation.”  Interesting.  (I take the pencil and notebook I keep with me during sessions, and scribble “Note to self;  ask Bonnie if she has been guided to work with the koalas.”)
Next comes a headache and a whooshing feeling.  I’m still holding the pencil.  And then the message begins…
“Your group is fractured.  Scattered.  Why it is so hard to progress.  You each have bigger reasons for being here.  To give.  Working alongside each other in whatever way you are capable shall go a long way in furthering the endeavors of this, your particular faction.  Come together.  Make headway by playing off of each other’s strengths.  Awaken to the possibility that miracles can occur, and simultaneously you affect the manifestation of other miracles into reality.”
(Birds start singing.  A cool breeze goes across my arms.)
“Fragmented.  Got to make amends.”  (What?)
“Meant to fix things.  Got to fix things.  Repair the fragments.  All roads must come together to lead in the same direction.  Converge. Energetically.  Never meant to be alone, yet your majority are.  The vast majority are doing it alone.  It is not designed to be that way.  Get back to basics.  Become centered.  Anchor the self.  You shall instinctively know where and how to do this.  Do you understand?”
“I’m speaking to all of you.  Can all of you hear me?”
“The groups have fissures and cracks running through them.  It is one of the things that inhibits you from progressing past a certain point.  Falling through the cracks.  Tripping up.  Can’t get from Point A to Point B because you’re tripping in the cracks.  Got to mend the cracks.  Fill them in.  Smoother, then.  You can walk right over them.”
“The groups are like this.  They need to find each other and work together. Then that’s when the real work begins, and the manifestation.  All shall be revealed to you if you would only stop fluttering hither and yon, and anchor your self.  Release the self from negative patterning and do better.  You would not be lost if you were not trying to step around the cracks.  So unnecessary.  Unnecessary detours on the road to success.  Your mission, the anchoring.  Come together.  The groups are fractured.”
“Stop lollygagging.  Do not say you cannot – you can.  Throw caution to the wind. You can.  You know what it is you came here to do.  Now allow.  All to his own path.  Let not the paths of the others, unrelated ones, deter you from that which is your own.  All choice.  All free will.”
“Wait.  But there is more.  No Child of God shall be left wanting.  Can the choices be changed?  Of course.  Of course it can be changed.  Would one want to change it?  Why, that is debatable, according to one’s circumstances.  All Earth journeys have a beginning and an end.  You know this. Take comfort.”
“The groups are scattered all over, and some of this is by design.  Yet, not all.  The energy has need to come together.  Must be communication.  Need to repair the lines.  Cords. The ties that bind are supposed to bind you, but they have loosened.  The groups are split apart.  Fractured.  Must bring them together.  In doing this, progress – greater progress – shall be made.  More peace.  Personal happiness. Worldly abundance.”
(Who am I speaking to, I ask?)
“Michael.”
**I would like to add that this entire conversation felt like it took about ten minutes.  But when I looked at the clock on my computer, an entire hour had passed!  While this message is a little cryptic, I hope there is some part of it that each of you can resonate with.  Namaste ♥