sábado, junio 01, 2013

Aisha North - Welcome to the second Gathering around the Pond, Sunday June 2, 2013

 http://mygarden.rhs.org.uk/photos/miranda_hodgson/images/81802/550x361.aspx
Dear friends!
Last night, I had such a wonderful vision. I saw myself finally opening up my heart by reaching inside my chest, and lifting out my heart. I held it in my hands, and then I released it into the air, and it flew up like a bird. But then, it changed into this beautiful, iridescent blue butterfly, and it soared above me. I opened my chest even more, and I let the light flow into it and fill it completely, all the way into the deepest corners. And from my chest, hundreds of butterflies came flying out, all the same brilliant blue colour as the first one. They all flew out into the world, and each one landed on a different person. I saw them landing on each one of you, on my family and on my friends, on strangers, and on my guides and family on the other side of the veil.

It was so beautiful, and I could feel how the love flowed through me, into these butterflies, and into each and every one of you. But then I started to think ”isn’t this supposed to be about receiving also, not just giving?” And then I saw how all of these butterflies were drinking in the light from all of the people they had landed on. For the light within these persons was just like the nectar of a flower, and suddenly, every person changed into this beautiful flower, feeding the butterfly sitting on it. I could feel how I was nourished by all these tiny droplets of nectar that each butterfly drank in. And then I looked down on myself, and I saw that I was covered by hundreds of butterflies in many, many different shapes and colours, and they were also drinking from my light, my nectar, and then I realized that there are so many others out there who have also started to learn the lesson of opening up their hearts to the light, and to let themselves be nourished by receiving this gift, this nectar, from people around them, and from our helpers on the other side.
It was such an intensely beautiful experience, and it was also the most perfect picture of what this Gathering is all about. For this time, it is our turn to receive, our turn to drink in this nectar of love and light that not only every person here, but the whole of Creation is offering us. The CCs described it like this in a message to me this morning:
”Tomorrow, you will all be invited to sit down and once again connect with your innermost being. Then, you will also be invited to open up your innermost sanctum, and to let the light from above fill this sacred space to the max. For the light is here, dear friends, it is here to give you a helping hand in order to make you let go of any hindrances that may still be standing in your way. For many, these hindrances carry much weight, while for others, they might be as light as a feather, but to us, they all carry equal importance. So this time, we ask you to say yes to receive this light in a way that will enable you to free yourself fully from whatever you are still carrying with you within.
For this journey is a journey that can only be accomplished if you are devoid of any old baggage, and this time, you will get all the help you can by simply allowing yourself to receive this heavenly gift of love and light that will pour forth in an unending stream. It will help to wash away anything that you do not need any more, and it will also help to uncover any hidden treasures that you all carry inside. For there is so much more to you than you have yet seen dear ones, and now, that greatness will finally be able to start to shine forth. For it is there, inside each and every one of you, and whether you think you are worthy or not to receive, and indeed display it, we see it, and we will do all we can do to help you do the same. For this time, the time has come for you to start to shine in all of your glory.
Again, this process is not something you have to accomplish single handedly, far from it, for the more you open yourself up to outside assistance in this, the stronger you will become. For you are a part of something so vast and all-powerful, but unless you see yourself as this single, shining point in a huge grid of light, all feeding each other with endless light, your own light will become too weak after a while. For you need to acknowledge this connection, for you are no longer these solitary beings floating in a dark ocean. You are just the visible apex of a huge interconnected grid of light, and your light will only become stronger the more you open up to this forcefield that you are a fully integrated member of. So the solo journey is indeed over, and on Sunday, this will become even more clear to you all, as you will be once again invited to step fully into this vast ocean of love and light, and we ask you all to please make sure to drink as deeply as you can of it. ”
I know I will do my best to drink my fill, and I hope you will all do the same. For we all deserve it, every precious drop of it, no matter how hard we try to make ourselves think that we do not. We have all given all we have to this journey, and now, the time has come for us to refill our cup again, and to not stop until it literally runneth over. For the Source that will offer to fill it for you, can never ever run dry. So tomorrow, on Sunday June 2, at 21:00 Oslo time, I will sit down and connect with myself, and then I will invite the Source to fill me up with light, every single particle of me, so that I can sluice away whatever needs to be removed from my channel, so that this stream of light will never be slowed down in any way ever again. And I invite you all to do the same.
?????????????????????????????
Here are some examples of local time that corresponds with 21:00 Oslo time:
London: 20:00
Helsinki: 22:00
Sao Paulo: 04:00 PM
New York: 03:00 PM
El Paso: 01:00 PM
Los Angeles: 12:00 PM
Singapore: 03:00 AM Monday
Tokyo: 04:00 AM Monday
Sydney: 05:00 AM Monday
You can find your local time here: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
And remember, you do not need to connect at this exact time in order to be a part of this Gathering. All you have to do, is to find a time to sit down and connect with this energy with the intention of opening up to refill your own cup, and to let this light help to wash away anything that may still be clogging up your own channel.
With love and gratitude, Aisha