sábado, mayo 04, 2013

I see ships.. Many of them.. They are descending.. - Anna Merkaba -

I see ships.. Many of them.. They are descending..

Yesterday all day I would see the Winged Sun Disc… I would close my eyes and there it was… when I finally set down to meditate the beauty and the majesty of sacred geometry flooded my consciousness. And then I saw it again.. a Winged Sun Disc… coming closer and closer to me. 

An immense love, pure heavenly energy enfolded me and carried me into a state of pure bliss. I saw thousands upon thousands of people outside celebrating and welcoming something to earth. At first I did not realize what all the joy was about, but then just as suddenly I began to sing a song.



I only remember these few lines. Perhaps some of you will recognize it, or have some thoughts about it. : Hopi Ra Pu Na, Hopi Ra Pu Na, EA RA, TU NA.

Today I close my eyes and I see ships, many ships, they are descending closer and closer to earth. I am not going to say that we are about to have disclosure on a massive scale. What I am being told, is that each Lightworker who is ready, is about to meet their star family.

I understand that we have all talked about this over and over again, and this may sound like yesterdays news to many of you. However, a new energy gate has been opened up, which has allowed many ships to descend much closer to earth, and begin their final preparations for arrival. This does not mean that you are to sit there waiting, or stop doing what you're doing, on the contrary this means that you are to once again go FULL FORCE with what you are here to do, it means that things are about to get MUCH MORE interesting now, and that you are being FULLY supported by your star group family to continue and/or begin your mission on this planet.

This is a message that you are NOT alone, that there IS support HERE for you NOW. Some of you were very disappointed with 12/21/12, thinking that nothing has happened. But indeed it HAS! Look around you... and you will understand that it is so.

Please understand that this contact will happen differently for each one of you, depending on your state of mind. Some of you are already being contacted in physical form. I have many friends who keep telling me that they are seeing ships that are sending them signals, etc., in physical 3D form. Some are even saying that they HAVE met them in person, but still in a trance like state, missing in time, etc. But for most of us, the contact will happen in our meditative state.

Please understand that it is REAL, it is not your imagination, if you begin to feel a warming presence in your field, please begin to pay attention to what you are feeling. Close your eyes and try to connect with whoever has just come into your field. Of course always exercise caution and try to speak through your heart center with the language of light, to make sure that the entity standing next to you has come with good intentions. If you feel it is not, just ask for it to be sent into the light for healing & transmutation. No need for fear here, you are ALL incredibly powerful beings, otherwise you would NOT be here on earth right now!

For others it will happen in your dream state, you will see vivid dreams, from which you would wake up with an understanding that you have just been visited in your sleep… and YOU HAVE. It was not a dream, it was real, but the only way to get through to you was through a dream state.

Yet others will actually be ready enough to meet their star family in person. They are telling me now that they will assume a human form, as not to scare you right away, and meet with you, then once again you will be put in a trance like state and welcomed aboard a ship, where they will reveal their true identity.
Unfortunately at this time, most are just not ready for actual physical contact without employing any other tactics to trick the mind into not being paralyzed with fear.

And so, please open your minds and hearts and allow this contact to occur in whichever way, shape or form, for it is all real, and it is happening now.

Much Love & Light to all of you! ~ Anna