domingo, mayo 05, 2013

Come into my arms – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 4, 2013

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/374440_556589287698378_645958053_n.jpg

You are tired, my child. I know that very well. You are tired to live in the illusion, tired of all the wars, the need, the hunger and the lies. You are exposed to it too long. You believe it will never end, but illusion has already ended. You can’t but see it because your brain and your mind can’t yet implement what your physical eyes can already see. You can tell your mind that it can smoothly believe what your eyes can see. You mind doesn’t want yet like you want it to do, it needs still some convincing. It is all there. Your soul knows already. Come into my arms, my child, and take new strength out of my neverending love for you. ~ Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/