sábado, mayo 11, 2013

Body, mind and soul – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 11, 2013

My child, you should strenghten all three areas. You know you aren’t your body, but you are your soul that has a body and a mind. That means that you must nourish your body, your mind and your soul to stay completely healthy. Focus your attention on all three areas equivalently, then you will remain harmoniously and in balance. The quality of the respective nourishment is of course important too. Your body wants healthy high vibrating food like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds; your mind wants to be employed and challenged, so that it won’t be bored too easily and your soul wants also good high vibrating food through meditations, stays in nature and conversations with your Higher Self and your spiritual guides. Your conversations with me, your Mother, are food for your soul too. Come to me, my child, that I can nourish you. I love you ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/