viernes, abril 19, 2013

Suzanne Lie – Journey To New Earth – 18 April 2013

 journey

My journey at last
Has turned into the past
As I remember to BE
All I hear and I see
I look all around me
And feel all I can be
I look to the Sun
And release what is done
It’s not what I’ve lost
Or how much it cost
It’s about a beginning
And what I am winning
When I start a new life
That is free of all strife
I’m remembering now
When to and just how
To release what is done
And to keep what I’ve won
From lives beyond counting
The lessons are mounting
Into a great peak
Of all I could seek
The seeking and finding
The creating and binding
Comes into the Being
Of my hearing and seeing
Higher light from above
Teaches me how to love
This love seems brand new
And for all that I view
This frequency of
What comes from above
Is beyond space and time
And old reason or rhyme
It’s from people and places
In vast frequency spaces
That resonates of
Unconditional love
But my poor earthen vessel
Has to struggle and wrestle
 With the energies of
What comes from above
This beaming of light
Fills my life with great might
But the poor earthen shell
Is not doing so well
But the experience of
What comes from above
It fills my whole being
And ignites a new seeing
This new seeing is one
That knows something’s begun
With the form I am wearing
And the light its been sharing
Yet, the form that I wear
Is in need of repair
For it cannot remember
To relax and surrender
It wants to work harder
And survive like the martyr
It was taught to become
From the hard work it’s done
But that story was wrong
And has gone on too long
Working hard is illusion
And creates great confusion
The “good person” inside me
So wants to become free
But my poor human construct
Has become lost and so stuck
Since the lesson it learned
Was all life must be earned
It can’t remember to be
The Light it can see
For the life we perceive
Is the one we won’t leave
But as perceptions expand
Past the cares of this land
We remember the light
And release all our fright
If we can just listen
To the love that will glisten
We can focus our mind
On the New World we’ll find
We’ll live this new life
That is free of all strife
And find this new start
As we look to our heart
And remember to be
The love we set free
For this world without sin
Is found deep within
Thus this journey must start
From the core of our heart
Thus the body we wear
Will need added care
For we ask it to shift
So the light it can lift
Us free from confusion
Of 3D illusion
 To the frequency of
Unconditional love
Which is free of all sin
And exists deep within
But we thought we were bad
Which made us quite sad
We bowed down and cried
To the ones who had lied
Now our heads are held high
For we remember just why
We have come to this NOW
So we can know HOW
To release the illusion
And clear the confusion
Of what we’ve been taught
For the truth it was NOT
This truth we will find
In the heart and the mind
Of the life we are seeing
Through the ONE we are being
For the life that we make
Is the light that we take
And share from our heart
So a new Earth can start
Since this New Earth’s inside
No one can hide
As we open our heart
We’ll all be a part
Of the light that we share
And the world we repair
With determined emotion
We set into motion
Saving Gaia’s great Being
From the fear she is seeing
Now we send Her the love
We have gained from above
From the light that is changing
And now re-arranging
The bodies we’re wearing
And with Gaia we’re sharing
While transition surrounds
All the life that abounds
All the love that we know
The love that we see
Is in you and in me
But we must first let go
Of all that we know
From the lies we’ve been fed
And the paths we’ve been led
We set free all old paths now
As the light has shown us how
To release what is ending
And embrace the great sending
Of the truth and the love
That’s inside from above
As we remember to BE
All that we SEE
A new life will start
Where we live from our heart
And we’ll all be ONE
 For New Earth has BEGUN!

 
This new world is glistening into our human perceptions, but we also know that we are not “just human.” We are ALL multidimensional beings who are wearing human earth vessels so that we may assist our beloved planet Gaia to expand Her beingness into the higher frequencies of reality.
We understand that many of us tire from the illusions of the third dimension.  However, if we react to these illusions, we feed them. Then these illusions will become stronger in our perceptual field.
We must remember that, that which we chose to perceive becomes more dominant in our life. Conversely, that which we chose to bless free with our unconditional love is released from the field of illusion that shrouds Gaia’s Earth.
The Earth we experience through our 3D perceptions is filled with fear, anger, sorrow and conditional love. On the other hand, the world we experience through our 5D perceptions is filled with unconditional love, infinite wisdom and power within.
We can entrain our physical heart to the third dimension while we also entrain our higher heart to the fifth dimension. Then, we can perceive both frequencies of reality and decide where we wish to place our primary attention.
The reality to which we attend is the reality we perceive; and hence, the reality that we live. When we attend to our fifth dimensional perceptions, we place our primary attention on New Earth.
We are not escaping when we refuse to participate in the lower frequencies of Earth. Instead, we are creating a “Collective Path of Perception” the leads to a better life that we can only find within our own higher dimensional perceptions.
Both realities exist, for now. Which reality do we choose to live, and which reality do we choose to visit?
In other words:
The life I AM being
With all I AM seeing
Is the course I AM steering
With all I AM hearing
And the road I AM walking
With all I AM talking
Is the World I AM revealing
With all I AM feeling
Life is everywhere and in every frequency of light:
I AM the life I choose to see
I AM the life I choose to hear
I AM the life I choose to speak
I AM the life I choose to feel
Therefore, when we choose to perceive the highest frequency of light we:
See the greatest Beauty
Hear the utmost Truth
Speak from the High Heart and
Feel Unconditional Love