domingo, abril 07, 2013

A Note From Mike Quinsey ~ Channel of SaLuSa






Hi Friends,
I have been overwhelmed by your kind comments and best wishes since my stroke. Fortunately I have only experienced a very mild heart attack, in fact I was unaware that I had one., but it has left me with the virtual loss of sight in one eye. Otherwise I am unscathed and understand my sight may come back. I have lost partial memory in respect of using the computer but that will come back with use and practice. My memory is otherwise still very good, and I expect to get it back in due course. I am continuing with my Radio Programs and will see how it goes, but I do not expect much difficulty.
I am obviously having to adjust to a slightly easier way of life, and in fact because I can no longer drive a car I am having to alter my life style. But I am still able to contribute to the Light, and hope to be able to continue as usual. I will have to see how it works out.
Thank you for all of your wishes for a healthy return to a normal life.
In Love and Light, Mike Quinsey.